Legal notice and general conditions of use
- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: The company that owns vinca.es is VINCA EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES SA (hereinafter VINCA), with address for these purposes in Sant Andreu de la Barca Calle Tecnica 39-41 CIF number: A-58224544 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 7662, Book 6927, sect. 2ª, Folio 148, Sheet Nº 88683, Insc. 1st. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USER: Access and / or use of this VINCA portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: indicating domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to VINCA or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that VINCA offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of VINCA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
VINCA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, VINCA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: VINCA complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from VINCA, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, where appropriate. Likewise, VINCA informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: VINCA by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by VINCA or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and l