Double scissors lift table HMD are used as elevated work platforms, lifters, feeding machinery systems, etc.
- For E.2 models the load must be uniformly distributed, for A.2 models it can be partially concentrated.
- Smooth upper surface sheet.
- For E.2 models the maximum frecuency use is 15 cycles / hour, (shifts 8 hours / day). For A.2 models the maximum frecuency use is 10 cycles / hour, (shifts 8 hours / day).
- Single acting lift cylinders.
- Limit switch for the elevation.
- Bearings auto-lubricated in the joints
- Hydraulic power pack with safety valve to prevent overloadings and flow compensation valve to control the descent rate.
- Keypad in fixed support over power pack unit.
- Electrical equipment controlled electronically with transformer and thermal protection.
Optionally double pantograph tables may incorporate the following facilities:
- Prepared structure to be moved by forklift
- Special operating voltage (220V Mono, III 440 60 Hz, etc.).
- Command from control panel, radio control or footswitch.
- Surface floor of the platform in hot tear pattern sheet or inoxidable steel.
- Certified ATEX for zones 1, 2, 21 or 22.
- Extensible or collapsible lips (hydraulics or manuals).
- Blockers system to allow people access to the platform.
- Safety railings and extensible barriers.
- Rotating plate above the platform (manual or motorized).
- Tilting platform.
- Motorized or manual roller conveyor.
- Containment barrier for the load.
- Shutters or sectional or hinged doors.
- Bellows or protection curtains.
- Special paint for exterior or marine environments.