FL Cool Head™ Series is built strong and smart to survive this high traffic area. With its cool-to-the-touch head and flexible arm assembly, it won't leave you in the dark like easily-damaged conventional lights.
Cool Head™ lamps withstand the worst abuse to keep docks lighted and productive. They help prevent product damage that might otherwise occur in the dark.
Bends But Doesn't Break.
High-impact polycarbonate head rebounds from crushing blows. Flexible arm springs back from impacts that would disable conventional lights.
Saves Time and Money.
Built-in strengths eliminate the need for frequent, costly repairs. Frees maintenance crews to be more productive.
- Total length, min (FL40): 565 mm.
- Total length, max (FL40): 1170 mm.
- Arm length (FL40): 1015 mm.
Other dimensions available (FL60 and FL90).
- Flexible arm, resists damage and increases safety.
- Square tubular frame with double strut design for stability.
- High visibility safety yellow powder coating, corrosion resistant.
- Polycarbonate head, high impact.
- Shock resistant and 50% less weight than metal head.
- Cool-to-the touch design.
- Corrosion resistant and non conductive.
- Power supply: 230 V.
+Info visit Rite-Hite Website