Simple Scissor Lift Table for Partially Concentrated Loads
The simple scissor lift tables for partially concentrated loads are designed for use in a wide range of applications in industry and logistics.
- Partially concentrated load.
- Smooth upper surface sheet.
- Maximum frecuency use: 30 cycles / hour, (shifts 8 hours / day)
- Single acting lift cylinders.
- Limit switch for the elevation.
- Bearings auto-lubricated in the joints
- Hydraulic power pack with safety valve to prevent overloadings and flow compensation valve to control the descent rate.
- Keypad in fixed support over power pack unit.
- Electrical equipment controlled electronically with transformer and thermal protection.
Optionally simple pantograph tables for partially concentrated loads may incorporate the following facilities:
- Prepared structure to be moved by forklift
- Special operating voltage (220V Mono, III 440 60 Hz, etc.).
- Command from control panel, radio control or footswitch.
- Surface floor of the platform in hot tear pattern sheet or inoxidable steel.
- Certified ATEX for zones 1, 2, 21 or 22.
- Extensible or collapsible lips (hydraulics or manuals).
- Blockers system to allow people access to the platform.
- Safety railings and extensible barriers.
- Rotating plate above the platform (manual or motorized).
- Tilting platform.
- Motorized or manual roller conveyor.
- Containment barrier for the load.
- Shutters or sectional or hinged doors.
- Bellows or protection curtains.
- Special paint for exterior or marine environments.
Would you like more information about Simple Scissor Lift Table for Partially Concentrated Loads?