The theater winch is a high quality and safe winch that has been specially developed for the theater and entertainment industry.
This winch complies with the new standards for this sector, namely EN17206, making it new to our range.
- In accordance with the EN17206 standard for the scenic and entertainment industry.
- Static safety factor 8.
- The worm gear transmission has a natural braking effect.
- Gearbox closed to avoid accidents.
- Grooved drum for the storage of a single layer of wire rope.
- Two load pressure brakes with double ratchet system for a stable and secure hold of the load in any position.
- Equipped with a spring loaded pressure roller for smooth winding on the drum.
- Right angle helical transmission, easy to grease and maintenance free bearings.
- Cable outlet up and down.
- Double steel cable fixing for greater security.
- Adjustable and secure crank with ergonomic grip
- Suitable for wall mounting.
- Simple and fast fixing.
- The thickness of the paint is 60 to 80 microns in 1 coat and in accordance with DIN / ISO 12944, C1M - RAL9005 (black).
- 2 drum compartment (2D)
- increased drum to store more string
- steel or stainless steel cables
- pulley blocks