Electric Winch 42/87 E
The Electric Winch 42/87 E is a ruggedly designed winch that comes with lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
- High safety factor at low jobs
- Meets DIN 15020 - 01 a.m.
- Light own weight
- Silent operation
- 1000 daN overload protection
- The ideal lathe for assembly work on construction sites
- Stable design, without frame construction
- Cable pulling force with 1 cable
500 to 10,000 daN
- Cable pulling force with several cables
1000 to 50,000 daN
- Non-slotted cable drum without gap.
- Without end of career.
- Low voltage control installed for external control switch.
- Connection planned for external limit switch.
- 400 volt / 50 Hz three-phase current, IP 54 housing.
- Class F insulation, S3 operation - 40% duty cycle 120 c / h, S2 - 30 min.
- 42 volt control voltage.
- Winding direction cable "A".
- Other operating voltage.
- Other rope speeds.
- Cable drum extension.
- Grooved cable drum for exact rope to pay out on 1st layer of rope.
- Grooves: 1-groove, 2-groove, parallel or counterwound.
- Winding direction cable "B".
- Additional flanged wheels on the drum for two or more rope exits.
- Limit switch to stop the rope in the highest and lowest load position.
- Loose cable switch (available up to 12 mm Ø cable).
- 2 rope speeds achieved by the pole shift of the motor.
- Disengage the clutch to dismantle the cable without load.
Optional control components:
- Limit switch with roller lever.
- Wall mounted control switch.
- Keyed wall mounted control switch.
- Pendant control switch.
- Keyed pendant control switch.
- Motor protection switch.
And in case of need, we also have the option of ATEX (Explosive Atmospheres) certificate. We guarantee compliance with all guidelines and regulations to adapt them to areas with explosive atmospheres.
Do not hesitate and contact us for more information or for advice on choosing the most suitable electric winch for your business.
Would you like more information about Electric Winch 42/87 E?