The new generation of fast doors for cold storage and freezing rooms. Shockables of horizontal opening BARRIER-GLIDER drastically reduces the operating costs of cold storage and freezing thanks to the high insulation capacity of the fabric and the high opening and closing speeds.
The quick opening of the gap thanks to the two blades of horizontal movement towards each side achieves a shorter opening time, minimizes the exchange of hot / cold air and reduces the risk of impacts.
The exclusive design of the BARRIER-GLIDER door allows it to be impacted, avoiding costly repairs in case of an accident.
BARRIER-GLIDER doors are designed to work at temperatures between -30 ° and + 50 ° C. The doors for freezing chambers, built with insulated R-10 panels, are insulated throughout their structure.
R-10 insulation panels with a thickness of 74 mm are composed of an insulating foam core covered with a gray polyurethane fabric. This panel reflects heat, cold and humidity.
Its unique joint system ensures a complete fit between panels.
BARRIER-GLIDER doors incorporate the new THERMAL AIRTM sealing system, which provides the tightest sealing of all existing today in freezer doors and freezer chambers. This system combines a system of textile tubes around the perimeter of the door and a hot air fan that provides a seal that prevents air infiltration in the cold room.
- Opening speed: 1,5 m / s.
- Effective hole opening 3 m / s
- Closing speed: 0,75 m / s.
- Minimum: 2135 x 2440 mm
- Maximum: 3048 x 4267 mm
- Its system of joints between panels provides a tight and secure seal.
- Self-supporting frame on beams in round steel tube.
- Microprocessor PLC Built-in Operations Controller:
- It regulates opening and waiting times.
- Control of operations number.
- Possibility of stopping maneuver or open door in case of impact.
- Modulation of all functions and definition of control parameters.
- Automatic reopening of the door in case of obstruction of the gap.
- The door can be opened manually in case of power failure.
- Minimum losses of useful space in your installation, thanks to its self-supporting structure of small dimensions.
- Optionally there are different activation systems: magnetic bands, cells, pushbuttons, etc …
Check our catalog for more information on fast doors and flexible doors for the industrial and logistic world.