The revolutionary CHAINsterGT chain hoist with built-in frequency inverter has been exhibited at LogiMAT in Stuttgart during the month of March.
Our partner SWF Krantechnik is presenting its innovative chain hoist CHAINsterGT with built-in hoist in the LogiMAT fair. The pre-programmed frequency converter, mounted inside the sturdy aluminum housing, offers a wide range of functions and ensures greater safety of operation.
A wide range of speeds ensures efficient and fast operation, with models up to 32 m / min. With partial loads of less than 30%, the load can be processed at twice the lifting speed (ESR) by maximizing the power of the equipment, reducing total consumption without load. On the contrary, the operator can use a lower lift speed for precise positioning of delicate loads.
The CHAINsterGT stands out as a safe and reliable hoist thanks to intelligent lifting supervision.
- The slip clutch is controlled electronically.
- The control of the total load, and memorization of the remaining safe working period (SWP) that is calculated on a permanent basis.
- Overload protection is guaranteed both mechanically and electronically.
- In addition, with the SHOCK LOAD device, the impact of sudden shocks is avoided.
- The CHAINsterGT is offered with a top hook for loads up to 2,500 kg as standard, or as an option with push carts or electric cars controlled by a frequency converter.
At Vinca we offer a wide range of electric hoists and electric chain hoists.