The range of rotary pen cranes and the lightweight portable pen range is complemented by T-DAVIT pens, made to measure and for many different uses.
This type of rotating arms can be mounted with only one person, in the most difficult situations. A “bagged” solution makes it simple for technicians to carry the davit to each work station and service vehicles. This means that a single equipment can replace traditional systems with the capital savings and maintenance it entails, including health and safety considerations.
The T-DAVIT range offers customized options such as hand chain hoist or a lifting winch.
The range of T-DAVIT A and B lightweight pens have been subjected to EN795 Type B approval to be used as personal protective equipment against the risk of falling.
It is also approved under the standard: BS EN 13852-1: 2004 ‘Standard lifting equipment for off-shore applications’.
- Possibility of installing winches or hoist
- Spinning radius, and adjustable and variable arm length
- Capacities up to 500Kg and 750kg with new “H”
- Radius of reach of 2 m or 3 m.
- Accessories to comply with EN795 Type B available (Series A and B)
- Height and customizable radius – Lift height can be increased with extensions.
- Turning radius in 100 mm increments
- Patented swivel bearing, ultra-low friction to facilitate 360 ° rotation.
- Own weight – within guidelines for manual handling.
- Anodized finish – for protection and suitable options for clean environments.
- Easy and quick assembly, no tools needed
- Portable – Flat-pack: work transfer bags.
- Many column support options – integral wheel support, rotating lock control, etc..