At Vinca we offer the SCL system, a safety system for cranes based on high-power LED lights to improve the signaling of the action areas of bridge cranes, winches and hoists along their route during load handling. For maximum industrial safety.
In addition, one of the greatest advantages of the SCL system is that it can be incorporated into both new equipment and existing equipment.
How does the SCL system work?
It emits a blue or red beam of light on the ground that can visually warn of the arrival of the crane by identifying the front and rear maneuvering areas.
Characteristics of the new SCL HD and HD+ crane safety models
- It emits a beam of blue or red light, which can be chosen according to the client’s preferences.
- The light can project a line on the ground, a square or a point.
- It has high efficiency LEDs and concentrating optics; this allows the beam to be highly visible on the ground.
- The SCL system supports extreme temperatures from -40ºC to +80ºC
- The equipment is powered by 230 V AC.
Configure the focus according to your needs
There are some standard features, but we offer the possibility of choosing the color of the light and the shape of the projection.
Get more detailed information by consulting the product sheet or by filling out the form and one of our sales representatives will contact you.