Industrial Sectional doors are equipped with:
- 01 CABLE BREAK SAFETY DEVICE: mechanical safety device operating if one of the cables should accidentally break, thus stopping the door from falling. Mandatory safety devices for all doors, according to weight and model.
- SPRING BREAK SAFETY DEVICE: Breda safety device operating if one of the springs should accidentally break, thus stopping the door slamming. (Mandatory safety device for all doors).
- TRACKS WITH TRACK COVER: Breda system (patent pending) that prevents finger insertion into the wheel sliding track.
- PANELS WITH FINGER PROTECTION SYSTEM: against the risk of fingers being crushed between panels (Breda Patented system).
- LOCK TO PREVENT INTRUDERS FROM LIFTING THE DOOR (for manual doors): side lock operating from the inside and from the outside (accessory) lock with slide bolt working from the inside only (production model).