Industrial fans are an essential tool to guarantee a healthy and safe working environment in factories and warehouses. These fans are specifically designed to handle the demands of industrial facilities and provide adequate airflow for temperature control, contaminant removal, and general ventilation.
One of its main functions is temperature control in industrial facilities. Industrial ceiling fans and floor fans are commonly used to provide adequate ventilation and to maintain a constant temperature in the work environment. This helps prevent heat buildup and reduce the risk of fire.
There are various types of industrial fans available on the market and at Vinca we have selected two models that cover all needs.
MODELO XL3 HV RITE-HITE: installed on the roof
- It makes almost no noise (45dBA) and does not need oil
- Cools up to 2,000 m²
- Easy installation reducing assembly costs
- Remote control to ensure proper operation and temperature
- Maximum security with the installation of the security cable and reinforced connection between blade and axis.
MODELO XL3 FM RITE-HITE: installed on the ground.
- The solution for when there is no space on the roof
- Minimum installation cost
- Once installed, ready to plug in
- Same benefits as a ceiling fan
You can find more information and frequently asked questions about industrial fans on the website of the RITEHITE supplier and by clicking here.
To request an offer with more technical features, please contact our sales department by filling out the form that you will find here. You will receive an answer in less than 48 hours.