Aluminum Multilift Ref. 23.1
The Multi-Lift was developed especially for companies that need a mobile lifting device. It is manufactured in standard in two versions: version with front legs (item 6110250) and counterweighted version (item 6120250). Both versions are configurable in turn, since they include extension arm and lifting fork.
Standard features of both models:
- The lifting is carried out through a manual cable winch.
- The lifting mast is divisible / extensible: removable extension of 1,000 mm.
- The Aluminum Multilift can be fully folded up with few movements and saved so that it occupies very little space.
- It can be transported easily in a truck.
- It is possible to use for a Europalet or a container.
- Race by revolution of the manual winch: 50 mm
- With wheels with brake and rotating, covered with very elastic solid rubber with a diameter of 160 mm.
- Limit load: 250 kg
- Own weight: 70 kg
- Fork length: 560 mm
- Fork height: 95 mm (from the floor to the top of the fork)
- The mobile elevator Multilift allows 2 configurations:
Configuration with arm and hook:
- Reach of the arm: 600 mm
- Hook travel: 2,300 mm with stainless steel safety carabiner (swivel hook) rotating under load at 360 °
Configuration with lifting fork:
- Lifting height: 95 - 2,000 mm
- Width of the lifting fork: 400 mm
- Length of the lifting fork: 800 mm