The self-compensating spring loaded RFA loading ramp, load capacity 6,000 kg, robust and low maintenance, with a folding lip that folds when the ring intended for it is manually pulled.
- With foot protection skirts.
- Anti-slip platform surface with tear plate.
- Self-supporting chassis.
- Available in different dimensions.
- Designed in accordance with the European Regulation UNE-EN 1398.
It is made up of a solid self-compensating spring ramp: one set of springs fully compensates the ramp and the other compensates the folding lip: at the end of the manual lift the ramp is released and pre-raised.
- The lip is folded when the ring intended for it is manually pulled.
- With marked foot protection skirts.
- Non-slip floor in teardrop sheet metal.
- Two semi-elastic protection stops.
- Support lip with 3-plane generatrix for the perfect fit to the truck bed and the rolling of the trucks.
- With 2 manually operated latches (see “RF” model) for leveling, cross traffic and anti-theft.
- With safety bar for inspection and maintenance.