What is INOX? When should it be INOX? Why is the cost more expensive? Which has benefits? When we carry out a project we must choose the materials with which the product will be manufactured. On many occasions the predominant material is aluminum or steel but in other situations it is necessary to use galvanized or stainless steel.
INOX is an acronym for “Stainless” and refers to a material that is resistant to rust and corrosion, ideal for use in a wide variety of industrial applications. It is made up of iron, chromium and nickel, these elements give it great resistance to corrosion and make it totally resistant for use in aggressive environments or in contact with chemical products.
- Resistant to corrosion and oxidation due to the presence of chrome and nickel in its composition.
- Increased durability, making it ideal for long-term applications.
- Highly resistant to stress and mechanical shock.
- Very hygienic and easy to maintain and clean.
- Withstands chemical exposure.
The most demanded INOX products:
These are some of the best-selling products with the INOX feature, but at Vinca we have a wide catalog of products with a stainless steel option. We always adapt to the needs, design and manufacture to achieve the desired product.
You can request a detailed budget here.